Following the recent rise in Covid-19 cases across the Gravesham area and the rest of the U.K we wanted to assure our clients both current and future that we continue to take the pandemic very seriously.
The well being of our clients and staff are at the forefront of each decision we make as an estate agency during these times and have worked well so far in ensuring the safety of all that we are in contact with.
Following recent Government guidance that we have updated our Covid-19 Operating Policy and Procedures in line with these and are able to continue to offer Virtual Valuations and Video Tours on the vast majority of the homes we sell in Gravesend, Northfleet and the surrounding areas.
Below is a list of the processes we as an estate agency are following:
We will operate in accordance with Government guidance at all times and take all reasonable steps to protect our team and our customers.
We have the following measures in place to help prevent the spread of the Covid 19 virus.
- Our office door will be locked and staff will be working from home where they can.
- Anyone requiring entry to our office will need to wear a mask. All staff will wear masks.
- Staff will wear masks on all appointments as should the public.
- We will have a supply of hand sanitizer at appropriate points in our office for use by staff and visitors.
- In the office and on appointments we will take all reasonable steps to ensure social distancing is maintained.
- We will not permit any face-to-face meeting to take place in any case where any party has been advised to self-isolate or is awaiting Covid 19 test results.
- We will ensure our team has access to regular hand washing facilities.
- We will continue to recommend virtual appointments as a first option to reduce the level of face-to-face contact.
- We will issue digital information and communication where possible.
- We will retain your information should this be needed for any NHS test and trace purposes.
- Where viewing/market appraisal appointments are undertaken we will either ourselves or ask sellers to open all internal doors to restrict ‘touching’ of surfaces.
- For property viewings we will request that the number of people attending the viewing is kept to a minimum.
- Our team regularly undertake covid lateral flow tests even if they are not showing any symptoms.
- We have dedicated Covid 19 responsible persons who are Gemma Scott-Davies and Richard Reeves. They should be the first point of contact for any Covid related queries.
- We reserve the right to amend these procedures at short notice depending on Government advice at the time.
We hope you all keep safe and well during these very difficult times.